The two iron tins form a cloche that locks in steam. This hydrates the crust as it expands.
- Creates golden brown bread crusts.
- Promotes explosive dough rise.
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish.
- Durable 99.1% pure iron with sturdy brass Netherton-branded rivet
- Light and easy to handle.
- Perfect for range stoves, electric, gas, and wood-fired ovens.
- Heavy duty, for superb, even baking.
- Can be used in very hot ovens and is safe up to at least 300ºC (572ºF).
Dimensions (for each tin)
Weight: 2 lb 12oz (1.23kg),
Internal dimensions: 9 inches (23cm) long x 5½ inches (14cm) wide x 3¼ inches (8.0cm) high.
External dimensions: 11 inches (28cm) long x 6¼ inches (16cm) wide x 3¼ inches (8.2cm) high.