A super-strong vanilla flavour extract that people love. Famous chefs like Delia Smith in the UK and Jeni Britton Bauer in the US, who’s known for Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, are big fans.
It has hints of cozy butterscotch, sweet honey, and tasty dates.
This vanilla extract is pure. It’s made only with the finest vanilla beans and alcohol. Ndali makes it in small artisanal batches with a lot of care on their estate in Uganda.
Vanilla extract is like a flavour booster for your sweet treats.
- Make your cakes, cookies, and desserts extra tasty by adding vanilla extract. Just a tiny bit can make a big difference!
- If you love chocolate, try adding a teaspoon of vanilla extract to your chocolate mousse or cake. It makes the chocolate taste even richer and a little sweeter.
- When making meringues, buttercream, or fresh cream for fillings, a tablespoon of extract adds a lovely vanilla flavour.
- Get creative with fruits like pears or plums. Add vanilla extract to the liquid when poaching them. Then, turn the liquid into a sweet syrup. Serve the fruits with thick Greek yogurt or clotted cream for a delicious dessert.
About Ndali Fairtrade Vanilla Extract:
This vanilla extract comes highly recommended by Delia Smith. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is also a keen advocate of the beans used to make it. It’s made on Ndali Estate in small batches, with no added sugar – just vanilla beans and alcohol.
What makes it special?
The vanilla beans used are some of the best in the world, left longer on the vine for extra ripeness. This creates vanillin crystals, a sign of top-notch quality and strength. The scent is rich and intense, with warm butterscotch and honey notes and a fudge-like depth.
How to use it:
You can use this vanilla extract in various recipes. Just follow your recipe’s requirements, typically between 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon.
- Dimensions: 11cm x 4cm
- Package: It comes in a recyclable aluminum bottle.
- Allergen advice: It’s dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free, peanut-free, and soy-free.
- Storage: Keep it in a dark, dry place, away from direct heat. There is no need to refrigerate.